Know your rights:
What to do if you are stopped by police

Reentry Resource Guide:
Crisis-Center Reentry Resource Guide

Resource Guides By Region - East/Central/West County:
Resource Guides by Region
Bar Associations:
California Courts
California Court of Appeal
Contra Costa County Superior Court
United States Supreme Court

Other Resources:

Court Collections  (925) 646-4099
Child Protective Services  (925) 646-1680
Conservator  (925) 313-1780
Mental Health  (925) 646-5480
Probation  (925) 313-4000
Main Detention Facility  (925) 646-4495
West County Detention  (510) 282-4200
Employment and Human Services  (925) 313-1500



This site is meant to provide information of a general nature which you should verify with an attorney before relying upon it. It does not provide legal advice and is not meant to establish an attorney-client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice you should ALWAYS contact an attorney.